Do you want to feel more in control of your life? And less like it’s pushing you around? Love to move forward but don’t have the time or headspace to think about you?
Are you ready to feel happier?
Life is busy. So busy that often we don’t have the time to think about ourselves, our happiness and well-being – let alone work on our goals. Instead we focus on everyone else but ourselves!
If this sounds familiar, it’s time to make a change. Time to re-evaluate what’s important to you. Time to take actionable steps forward to a happier you and a more fulfilling life.
And that’s just what this workbook will help you to do.
30 Days To A Happier You And A Happier Life is a printable A4 PDF workbook with 29 pages of exercises and tools from a qualified professional coach.
So, if you’re not 100% happy with your life and you’re ready to take positive action on your life goals today, then download our 30 Days To A Happier You workbook.
Here's What You'll Learn:
- How to make positive changes to your life, from today.
- How to re-asses your life, look at what’s working and what’s not working, and figure out what’s important to you.
- How to turn your dreams & goals into actionable, achievable steps – from day 1.
- Techniques to tackle those self-limiting beliefs that can hold you back (and how to stop doing this).
- How to do monthly & quarterly ‘check-ins’ to ensure you remain on track throughout the year.
- How to step out of your comfort zone without feeling overwhelmed.
- How to overcome imposter syndrome.
- Simple exercises to help you tackle self-doubt and lack of confidence.
- Time management techniques to help free up your time to focus on the things that matter to you.
- 4 exercises that will help bring more joy and happiness into your life.
- How to tackle the fear that you aren’t good-enough.
Lou is founder of Woman Ready (womanready.com), an online platform inspiring women to recognise their potential, embrace who they are (as they are) and to believe in themselves more. Lou is also a professional qualified coach helping women to feel happier and more content with their lives.